Gå til innhold

Post Whore

Dorthe

Anbefalte innlegg

An individual who posts continuously throughout the day on topics s/he either knows a great deal about, is not an expert on, or knows absolutely nothing at all about, mainly for attention and in the hopes that someone will acknowledge his/her existence, see his/her wit and charm, and thank him/her for making their day that much brighter.  

or  

A post whore is somebody who posts mostly meaningless messages consisting of one word or just emoticons. They have an unsaid ability to magically appear in any thread at any given time to add crucial arguments to the debate at hand. These said crucial arguments include ground-breaking conjectures such as "what," "oh," or a curiously little smiley who is blue, and yet neither happy nor sad.  

or  

Someone who posts on an online forum just for the sake of posting. He or she doesn't have to have any relevant or complete thought to post. As long as the post count goes up, he or she is happy.  

or  

A post whore is somebody who posts a lot on a message board.  

It doesn't necessarily mean that their posts are pointless or unimportant - it just means that they're probably bored, have a lot to say or post as an attempt to feel a sense of belonging.  

NOTE: A post whore with a sense of humor is the best kind!!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Innholdet ditt inneholder uttrykk som vi ikke tillater. Vennligst endre innholdet ditt slik at det ikke lenger inneholder de markerte ordene nedenfor.
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...