Gå til innhold

IVF

Gjest Cynthia

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello,

I am 35 years old womam. I have try two time with IVF. We are trying to have a baby. The frist time I was under hormone stimulate and the next time I was over(I just had my second try three weeks ago) . I would like to know on the second try, as I was over hormone stimulte, could that be one of the reason the eggs did not attach to me?

I have now had my period for the thrid time this month. I am not heavy bleeding, but spottihg for about 3-5 days(light red almost pink). This only happen after I have had sex. As this is my thrid try with IVF I want to sure about some things. I was always uregular with my period. I am 56kg and 169cm. I excise a lot about three to four times a week. Are these thing negative to do during the IVF.I will like to have my third try at Trondheim.

Will you be able to help me?

Thank you

Cynthia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Mette Moen, Gynekolog

Its routine to stimulate with hormones to obtain more eggs. Some can be frozen for later insertion during a natural cycle without stimulation.

Your weight is fine. It's not recommended with intensive training during IVF-treatment.

Trondheim is not a private clinic, patients come from the region.

Informasjon via Internett erstatter ikke konsultasjon med lege eller annet kvalifisert medisinsk personell. For en sikker vurdering av problemstillingen du tar opp i brevet, bør du rådføre deg med din kontaktperson i det offentlige helsevesen.

Vennlig hilsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Innholdet ditt inneholder uttrykk som vi ikke tillater. Vennligst endre innholdet ditt slik at det ikke lenger inneholder de markerte ordene nedenfor.
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...