Gå til innhold

Drapet på Jon Benet Ramsey

Gjest champagne

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest champagne

Noen som vet hvordan denne saken er i dag? Det er 5 år siden hun ble drept, og jeg lurer på om de endelig har fått arrestert foreldrene.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Ser ikke slik ut, men det kan være at det kommer frem ting i to forestående sivile rettssaker.

"Conclusion

As things stand, it is highly unlikely that anyone will ever be charged or prosecuted for the murder of JonBenét Ramsey - unless someone were to come forward and confess.

Time is on the Ramseys side. When the grand jury failed to indict them, they passed their gravest test. In the Ramseys' book, The Death of Innocence, they describe in great detail the fear they had of the grand jury and how they expected an indictment against both of them. They were so sure they would be indicted that they returned to Boulder in the days before the grand jury was mandated to finish its deliberations. They wanted desperately to avoid the ignominy of being arrested in Atlanta and forced to spend several days in the Fulton County Jail before being extradited to Colorado. Both had a deep revulsion to the image of their being arrested and handcuffed. Above all, they did not want to be handcuffed. They wanted to be able to just turn themselves in to the District Attorney's office and have bond posted immediately for their release.

Chances that the new district attorney, Mary Keenan, will convene another grand jury are not strong. Keenan worked for Hunter for 13 years and is considered his protégé. In all likelihood no such killer will ever be caught; John and Patsy Ramsey, as well as their son Burke, will continue to avoid indictment, and no one will ever be called to answer for the murder of JonBenét Ramsey."

( http://www.crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm )

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ser ikke slik ut, men det kan være at det kommer frem ting i to forestående sivile rettssaker.

"Conclusion

As things stand, it is highly unlikely that anyone will ever be charged or prosecuted for the murder of JonBenét Ramsey - unless someone were to come forward and confess.

Time is on the Ramseys side. When the grand jury failed to indict them, they passed their gravest test. In the Ramseys' book, The Death of Innocence, they describe in great detail the fear they had of the grand jury and how they expected an indictment against both of them. They were so sure they would be indicted that they returned to Boulder in the days before the grand jury was mandated to finish its deliberations. They wanted desperately to avoid the ignominy of being arrested in Atlanta and forced to spend several days in the Fulton County Jail before being extradited to Colorado. Both had a deep revulsion to the image of their being arrested and handcuffed. Above all, they did not want to be handcuffed. They wanted to be able to just turn themselves in to the District Attorney's office and have bond posted immediately for their release.

Chances that the new district attorney, Mary Keenan, will convene another grand jury are not strong. Keenan worked for Hunter for 13 years and is considered his protégé. In all likelihood no such killer will ever be caught; John and Patsy Ramsey, as well as their son Burke, will continue to avoid indictment, and no one will ever be called to answer for the murder of JonBenét Ramsey."

( http://www.crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm )

Ja, det amerikanske rettsystemet er noe for seg selv!

Og det verste er at de selv (USA) tror at alle vi andre vestlige land ser opp til dem som har en så fantastisk rettstat..

Har sett bilder av den døde jenta på nettet, og det var ikke pent. Men hvem av de tre gjorde det, og hvorfor??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Innholdet ditt inneholder uttrykk som vi ikke tillater. Vennligst endre innholdet ditt slik at det ikke lenger inneholder de markerte ordene nedenfor.
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...