Gå til innhold

leak in uretha

kkg

Anbefalte innlegg

I had miscarriage in april this year whiles I was 20 weeks pregnant. I bled almost everyday during those 20 weeks,

but what worries me most is that I bled from my viginal and urinary.

I was told that I was having urinary infection, I tok some antibiotics, but I stil bleed from both vigirna and urinary whenever I menstruate. Can this affect me from getting pregnant again? or should I cantact a physician imediately?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

I had miscarriage in april this year whiles I was 20 weeks pregnant. I bled almost everyday during those 20 weeks,

but what worries me most is that I bled from my viginal and urinary.

I was told that I was having urinary infection, I tok some antibiotics, but I stil bleed from both vigirna and urinary whenever I menstruate. Can this affect me from getting pregnant again? or should I cantact a physician imediately?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mette Moen, Gynekolog

If you have blood in the urine, you need to have an examination of the urine with cultivation, mircroscopy and maybe a cystoscopy of the bladder (inspection). I advise you to discuss the situastion with your doctor before you start a new pregnancy. I cannot see that there is a connection between this symptom av the miscarriage.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mette Moen, Gynekolog

If you have blood in the urine, you need to have an examination of the urine with cultivation, mircroscopy and maybe a cystoscopy of the bladder (inspection). I advise you to discuss the situastion with your doctor before you start a new pregnancy. I cannot see that there is a connection between this symptom av the miscarriage.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Innholdet ditt inneholder uttrykk som vi ikke tillater. Vennligst endre innholdet ditt slik at det ikke lenger inneholder de markerte ordene nedenfor.
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...