Gå til innhold

Am I pregnant???

bata

Anbefalte innlegg

I am a 32 year old female who has never had a child. My last regular menstrual cycle was in the middle of September. In October instead of a regular cycle I had a little bit of spotting. We took a home test and it came back negative. I am due for my regular cycle now. Yesterday I got a bit of bleeding and then it totally stopped and today again I have slight bleeding. Am I pregnant or is there something else wrong with me!?!? Any help is appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

I am a 32 year old female who has never had a child. My last regular menstrual cycle was in the middle of September. In October instead of a regular cycle I had a little bit of spotting. We took a home test and it came back negative. I am due for my regular cycle now. Yesterday I got a bit of bleeding and then it totally stopped and today again I have slight bleeding. Am I pregnant or is there something else wrong with me!?!? Any help is appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Are you trying to get pregnant?

Are you on the pill?

Have you been to the doctor's?

were not necessarily trying to get pregnant but it would not be a bad thing if i was!!

i am not on the pill nor have i ever been

havent been to a doctor yet

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Are you trying to get pregnant?

Are you on the pill?

Have you been to the doctor's?

were not necessarily trying to get pregnant but it would not be a bad thing if i was!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

If you haven't been to the doctor yet, you should really call for an appointment.

There could be something wrong, or not, but I wouldn't wait for too long.

If you were pregnant, it would show on a test by now, so the chance of you being pregnant is rather tiny.

The bleeding you experience might indicate some sort of irregularity.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

If you haven't been to the doctor yet, you should really call for an appointment.

If you were pregnant, it would show on a test by now, so the chance of you being pregnant is rather tiny.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mette Moen, Gynekolog

If a new test is also negative, you can assume that you are not pregnant. A scanty but regular bleeding is nothing to worry about, but if it continuous and you also want to become pregnant, you should consult a doctor

If you are on the pill, a scanty and even absent bleeding is normal !

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mette Moen, Gynekolog

If a new test is also negative, you can assume that you are not pregnant. A scanty but regular bleeding is nothing to worry about, but if it continuous and you also want to become pregnant, you should consult a doctor

If you are on the pill, a scanty and even absent bleeding is normal !

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi bata..

I just wanted to tell you that i took 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative.

After almost 3 weeks i went to my ob/gyn (doctor) and he did a blood test, the next day he called me and told me that i was pregnant.

I now have a 2 month old son named Christopher.

I don't trust the home pregnancy tests at all.

My doctor also told me that some women don't have enough of the pregnancy hormone in the urine to show up on a home pregnancy test..

Call your doctor and get an appointment for a blood test..

Good Luck..

I hope everything turns out good for you..

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi bata..

I just wanted to tell you that i took 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative.

After almost 3 weeks i went to my ob/gyn (doctor) and he did a blood test, the next day he called me and told me that i was pregnant.

I now have a 2 month old son named Christopher.

I don't trust the home pregnancy tests at all.

My doctor also told me that some women don't have enough of the pregnancy hormone in the urine to show up on a home pregnancy test..

Call your doctor and get an appointment for a blood test..

Good Luck..

I hope everything turns out good for you..

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Innholdet ditt inneholder uttrykk som vi ikke tillater. Vennligst endre innholdet ditt slik at det ikke lenger inneholder de markerte ordene nedenfor.
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...