Gå til innhold

Skrev dette da jeg hadde det dårlig. Gir null mening.

GammelLurker

Anbefalte innlegg

GammelLurker

Though the world is sweet, it is still no less bitter, hideous. Though I am suffering, no one seems to answer, to bother. Painful and wicked world. Full of horrible tragedies. Full of ugliness. A man can and shall not undergo such calamities. I can not simply understand, that why, might I suffer? A lovely, sweet world seems so far away. Like an escaped dream which wishes no return. An utopia would free me and everyone from all this pain and horribleness. But no such utopia exists, not even in our very dreams. We are all slaves, peasants, of our time. A horrible, ugly thought, yet we can not escape from this experience. And sadly, we are by our happy mindsets deluded to assume that it is not very dangerous, tragic. That time will heal and somehow strengthen us. And despite the undisputable truth that we are screwed, we continue, hopeful, to believe in the same old tales. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

GammelLurker
AnonymBruker skrev (3 timer siden):

Hvorfor ikke skrive på norsk?

Anonymkode: 12317...a92

Because norsk suger mer enn et sugerør 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

GammelLurker
AnonymBruker skrev (1 time siden):

Gir hvertfall mer mening enn diktene dine på norsk 😀

Anonymkode: 3997c...371

That was the intention. Now I can sleep happily and, nevertheless, joyfully.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

GammelLurker skrev (4 timer siden):

Though the world is sweet, it is still no less bitter, hideous. Though I am suffering, no one seems to answer, to bother. Painful and wicked world. Full of horrible tragedies. Full of ugliness. A man can and shall not undergo such calamities. I can not simply understand, that why, might I suffer? A lovely, sweet world seems so far away. Like an escaped dream which wishes no return. An utopia would free me and everyone from all this pain and horribleness. But no such utopia exists, not even in our very dreams. We are all slaves, peasants, of our time. A horrible, ugly thought, yet we can not escape from this experience. And sadly, we are by our happy mindsets deluded to assume that it is not very dangerous, tragic. That time will heal and somehow strengthen us. And despite the undisputable truth that we are screwed, we continue, hopeful, to believe in the same old tales. 

Hvorfor synes du ikke det gir noen mening?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Innholdet ditt inneholder uttrykk som vi ikke tillater. Vennligst endre innholdet ditt slik at det ikke lenger inneholder de markerte ordene nedenfor.
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...